Job ID 846
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
COUNTRY CODE: LS039
SALARY CATEGORY: Level 6 (National Staff Salary Grid)
REASON TO BE IN THE JOB
- Provides the logistics activities of the base and the interventions of mobile clinics.
- Monitors andmaintains ALIMA premises and infrastructure.
- Monitors and maintains ALIMA equipment.
- Provides supply for its field of activity.
- Coaches his team.
- Tracks Fleet, Movement Management and Fuel Management
The Logistics Base Supervisieur like all office workers work 40 hours a week. Given the urgent nature of the projects Hierarchic Manager can ask him to work beyond these regulatory hours and this in accordance with the law.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINKS
Reports to: Emergency Logistics Coordinator
Coach: manoeuvring, manoeuvring team leader, skilled workers, skilled worker team leader, multi-skilled technician, specialized technicians, radiooperator, drivers
Collaborates with: all supervisors, storekeeper
MISSION AND CORE ACTIVITIES
Employees must follow their job profile and do their job in accordance with the ALIMA Code of Conduct.
A. Provides the logistics activities of the base and management of car fleets / movements:
- plans vehicle travel and driver tracking
- monitors the movements of individuals, respecting the security framework
- ensures that radio and communications procedures are properly applied,
- Logistics management of the base and houses:
- monitors consumption, office supplies, fuel, lubricants for the operation of different structures (office, house, shops, etc.),
- ensures the proper maintenance of the spaces and their cleanliness (gardens, courtyards, etc.),
- ensures the proper disposal of household waste in the various structures and the proper maintenance of waste treatment facilities.
B. Supervises the monitoring and maintenance ofALIMA premises and infrastructure:
- ensures maintenance in all Alima premises of the project (office, houses, shops, garage, etc.), ensures the overall good condition of the structures (walls, frame, roof), electrical installations, water supply and quality,
- makes regular visits to each structure, reports to its manager the anomalies and other problems encountered,
- assesses or reports rehabilitation or repair needs,
- monitors small building rehabilitation work.
- ensures the safety of installations and buildings (good condition of fences and gates, lighting of open spaces, identification of buildings, presence of fire extinguishers, grounding of electrical installations, etc.),
C. Tracks and maintains ALIMAequipment:
- Equipment management:
- monitors and establishes investment inventories, for energy equipment, cold chain equipment, computer equipment, radio-communication (fills the Tugères for its part),
- Energy supply and distribution management:
- ensures that the monitoring and maintenance of generators, and electrical installations are properly carried out,
- Computer park management and radio communication park:
- maintains the various devices,
- performs physical inventories of devices in use,
- re-assigns equipment,
- monitors and renews permissions to use radio equipment with the relevant local authorities.
D. Order management and follow-up:
- establishes logistics orders for its industry,
- tracks current orders and left-of-the-s supply,
- ranks and archives orders,
- ensures that orders are received correctly,
- ensures the application and control of the procedures,
- Proceeds with local purchases
- In all areas of its activity, it makes proposals for improvement or adaptation.
C. Team management
- defines the tasks of each, ensures daily supervision and controls the quality of the work of its employees (punctuality, rigour, quality…),
- participates in the recruitment of staff from its team,
- attends logistics coordination meetings and reports on its party.
- establishes a monthly activity report and participates in logistics reporting with its manager.
- In all areas of his business, he makes proposals for improvement or adaptation.
Preferably, technical higher education related to logistics
3.2. Knowledge and experience:
- Computer knowledge: how to write reports under Word, how to create and follow tables on Excel, how to use an inbox.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics, masonry, electricity, plumbing, supply, etc.
- Languages: Sango and French indispensable.
- The experience of at least 1 year in a similar position in an NGO is highly desirable.
- Organization, anticipation and rigour
- Diplomacy and patience
- Active understanding of ALIMA rules and procedures
- Ability to respond to emergencies and prioritize
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.