Job ID 29833
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Cashier
Locations: Abuja and Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconciles all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Processes payments for accounts and issuing receipts.
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements.
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.