Job ID 33513
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanical
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Engineering
- We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor Mechanical to join our West Africa Operational Organization and based in Nigeria, and you will be reporting to the Mainteance Manager.
What will you be doing:
As a Maintenance Supervisor Mechanical, your daily duties include but are not limited to:
- To Supervise a team of technicians and perform the preventive maintenance and repair operations on 18V50DF Engine
- To participate to the troubleshooting of Engine and Auxiliaries
- Spare part planning for engine and auxiliary
- To perform the engines running test.
- To fill in the quality documentation, Maximo, M-Files
- Knowledge & working experience on WECS 8000 and UNIC.
You will shine in this role, when you have:
- 5 years of similar experience in a DG power plant (HFO/Diesel / Gas)
- Fluency in English language
- Computer literacy.
- Thorough understanding of QHSE principals.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online