Job ID 33192
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Khemsburg Global Sevices Limited specializes in bridals outfit, reception outfit, red carpet outfit, mother-in-law & Father-in-law attire, customize Asoebi for party guest and lots more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re in search of a good and skilled in using a wide range of cosmetic products, including foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and more.We need a makeup artists that is capable of creating various styles and effects, from natural and everyday looks to glamorous and avant-garde designs.. And also to promote brand product and engaged with our audience via different platforms.
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Working with costume designers, set designers, and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations.
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must stay within Anthony,Gbagada and Ojota axis.
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For inquiries, call: 09134666000, 08135694824.
Other jobs you may like
Finance and Operations Specialist at Creative Associates International – LEARN to Read Project Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yola, Adamawa, Creative Associates International - LEARN to Read Project