Job ID 24302
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At PPC, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience. We are specialized systems integrator
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Managing Director PPC, you will provide all Financial and Accounting activities required to secure an effective operations of the Organisation
- You will manage, direct and develop all Accounting and Finance Staff and ensure the team is at the forefront of growing the business.
- This role will suit an experienced qualified accountant who can work with minimal supervision. The individual will have responsibility for all the Financial operations of the Organisation, preparing financial and management accounts, budgets and forecasts and will have significant involvement in financial planning, analysis and performance review of the centre
- He/she will oversee the staff responsible for front end financial/accounting services such as billing, cash/bank receipts, bank reconciliation, etc.
- post holder will work closely with the operations/front line teams at the Centre and Head office Finance and procurement teams.
- Preparing timely management and financial accounts and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts
- undertaking all day to day financial transactions and credit control functions
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business unit
- Assisting the GM Financial Reporting with the preparation of consolidated group financial statements and all year end work
- Preparing yearly budgets and undertaking quarterly/monthly/weekly performance reviews thereof
- Upgrading financial processes and systems
- Leading the Audit of the Centre
- Financial forecasts and analysis for each potential Centre, as part of PPC’s growth Agenda
- Close liaison with the GM Financial Reporting to resolve all issues
- Involvement in cash planning, monitoring and control
- Any other Ad hoc duties as directed by Management.
Required Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 3 in a similar role
- Experience of staff Management
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy
- Strong accounting and book-keeping skills
- Confident communication skills and strong report writing skills
- Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines
- Some weekend and late working will be required.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.