Job ID 8377
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria. It has over 50,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In pursuit of the Institute’s mission critical objectives to be a leading Professional body, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Abuja Liaison Office
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reports to: The position reports to the Head, Liaison Offices.
- The focus of this role is to promote public awareness of the Institute’s programmes at the liaison office by proactively developing and implementing strategies to increase participation and enhance the Institute’s overall visibility and competitive positioning.
- Oversees institute’s exams and members trainings.
- Ensures executive report for the liaison offices are available monthly.
- Ensure smooth running of ICAN liaison offices.
- Monitors, coordinates and communicates the strategic objectives of ICAN.
- Collaborates and communicates successfully with other entities outside of ICAN.
Skills / Competencies:
- Functional knowledge of ICAN
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing data and creating necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- People management skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Decision making skills
- Time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Degree in International Relations, Political Science, Business, Management, or related field.
- Postgraduate Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Qualified member of the Institute.
Application Closing Date
4.30pm, 17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.