Job ID 23065
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lefort Consulting Limited is a technology driven professional service provider, in the areas of Accounting, Business Solution Consulting, Human Resource Management, and Audit and Tax Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Assurance and Tax Services
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Assurance and Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality consulting services, that will increase firm’s reputation.
- He/She will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years with a consulting firm as an Audit / Tax Manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines.
- A record of success in internal and external audits.
- Applicant must be based in Abuja
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.