Job ID 8853
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Gateway, Tech Support
Ref No: R-145342
Job Type: Full time
Products and Solutions:
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Products and Solutions roles will support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
- They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
- This role reports to the Customer Solution Center Lead + regional MPGS team
Act as an expert for their geography / solution portfolio:
- Provides Payment Gateway, Fraud solutions, online payments, eCommerce subject matter expertise and leverages MasterCard acceptance solutions to drive sales and revenue goals
- Work with acquirers, payment facilitators and payment service providers to drive MPGS utilization and enable the roll-out of new checkout experiences
- Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product managers to support product design, development and implementation efforts
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline and monitor opportunities
- Bring their deep knowledge of products, services or platform capabilities to a solution-selling environment
- Accountable for having a deep understanding of the assigned product, service or platform
- Provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on latest product developments within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities
- Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from Mastercard’s products and solutions
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the technical architecture of the customer value proposition
- Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
- Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD)
Drive localization, market enablement and support sales:
- Enabling new capabilities in the market e.g. SRC, MDES, Contactless, QR etc. and ensuring market readiness
- Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today e.g. providing expert advice/ guidance on prepaid penetration for an existing relationship
- Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution focused opportunities when the AM needs their support
Knowledge and best practice sharing:
- Share information on latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutioning internally within MA
- Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve solutioning of their product, service, or platform within client contexts
- Note: Senior Products and Solutions roles in large CSCs may manage a team.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
- Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationship with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationship with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online