Job ID 26799
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Mobile Advertising Solutions, Information Technology
Job Identification: 2674
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – Growth & New Business Platforms
Division: Information Technology
- Responsible for the design, planning, and optimization of MTNN’s mobile advertising and Rich Media technology platforms, solutions, and business models to achieve a cost-effective and optimal mobile advertising service to customers, in line with the business strategic objectives.
- Direct and define procedure for efficient execution of prompt network capacity provisioning for all the VAS network elements, features, protocols etc.
- Manage the planning processes geared towards designing and dimensioning of Digital Services and, Rich Media Services and Mobile Advertising Services in line with the business and technology roadmaps.
- Define and maintain network measurement and optimization parameters for the Digital Services and, Rich Media Services and Mobile Advertising Services platforms.
- Manage VAS activities for efficient capacity provisioning to support the network growth in terms of traffic, subscribers and value-added services.
- Implement optimal, future-proof, cloud-native solutions to deliver Digital Services to customers with or without partnerships with third-party service providers.
- Manage the evolution of the ecosystem of Digital Services platforms and third-party service providers such as, but not limited to, Messaging, Mobile Advertising, Rich Media Services and other Digital Services.
- Review and approve functional and technical specification documents for new products and services.
- Identify trends/patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs and filter this information through to relevant business areas to continually improve all aspects of the Rich Media Services ecosystem
- Design, develop, integrate and implement Digital Services and Cloud Services.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved in the development and deployment of new Mobile Advertising and Digital Services solutions to define best solutions for new products and services.
- Interface with Enterprise Business, Marketing, Digital Services and other business development groups for new services and product development planning.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience with Digital Services solutions provider.
- Technical experience in planning, design and working with Cloud Services, APIs and Rich Media Services.
- Vast experience in new products and services development and a good understanding of Product Development Life Cycle.
- Experience and knowledge working in an Agile Scrum software delivery environment.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2023 (10:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online