Job ID 31911
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sterling Homes Limited is focused on the need to increase access to home ownership for the average citizen and create a better living experiences for people in a secure community. We are building communities for families, retirees, return-seeking investors (both local & international) and professionals, from our inception in 2014 till now, we have housed over 5000 people across Nigeria and we plan to do much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a young, energetic and results-driven Sales Executives with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements and Skills
- National Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proximity to Ojodu-berger preferred.
- Variable remuneration package.
- Earning 500,000.00 or more monthly is achievable
- Flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance benefits and packages.
- Healthy competitive environment and opportunity for easy promotion.
- Standard and fully fitted workspace.
- Access to staff development and skill acquisitions
- Regular product training
- Staff Incredible appreciation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.