Job ID 22296
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update knowledge of sales-related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences communicate, motivate, and inspire team members to objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, and planning of subordinates.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
- 4 to 6 years of experience within the Real Estate / Property Development industry.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Must reside in Uyo.
- Must be fluent in English.
- The candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.