Job ID 1855
Experience 7 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Waje Smart Solutions – We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks. We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions.
Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The marketing manager will manage the running of all marketing and communication initiatives across the service lines
- He is responsible for creating awareness and generating business leads for the organisation; brand management; establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and actively prospecting for new accounts, turning leads to sales and maximizing sales potential with existing customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 7 – 10 years.
- Experience in a B2B & B2C environment with exposure to develop and deliver a multi-channel strategy
- Strong marketing communications skills with exposure to lead generation
- Experience in client segmentation and differentiated marketing methods
- Good eye for layout, design and branding aesthetics on website and copy material
- Analytical capabilities with an ability to use and interpret data to make business decisions
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrable record of high performance / delivery across the full marketing mix
- Ability to proactively manage a diverse portfolio of projects
- Sound understanding of both online and offline marketing channels
- Experience of using digital and social channels to drive business growth
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and flair for creative problem solving
- Creative, self-motivated individual and of high integrity
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Good verbal, written and visual/presentation communication skills
- Able to think ‘outside the box’.
- A successful track record working in marketing / sales / business development role.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.