Job ID 33521
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment.
De Koolar Nigeria Ltd has 5 core values which are integrity, safety, health and environmental friendliness, customer satisfaction, research & development, holiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Business Development Executive
- Working with the business development executing to implement marketing strategies.
- Generate leads, turn leads into opportunities and convert them into customers
- Assist to ensure the office is operational within the set rules and regulations
- Contributing to the company’s social media accounts contents and assisting in their management.
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to present company’s offerings and initiate business deals
- Handle sales and coordinate transition and delivery of their products and services
- Build coordination with internal teams to develop new sales and marketing strategies
- Consult with senior management to discuss innovation or development in existing products and services to meet the market demand
- Get contacts of potential customers via cold calling, emailing and internet search
- Identify and qualify new customers as per company’s policies and business model
- Coordinate appointments, calls and meetings between senior management and customers for discussing new opportunities and for business expansions
- Conduct meetings with internal teams and customers to discuss project development and delivery stages
- Maintain and regularly update the customer database, such as names, phone numbers and email addresses on the ERP
- Work with teams to achieve the monthly, quarterly or yearly targeted sales/revenue
- Assist the team with other responsibilities as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.