Job ID 29427
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Services Coordinator / Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the marketing operations function, initiatives, projects,performance and optimization of the marketing and corporate department in order to guide the business’s commercial efforts.
- Focus on the continuous improvement and success of all marketing programs and enterprise projects. Understand best practices across the market industry
- Monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendationsand implement optimizations and iterate on a continuous basis.
- Serve as the marcoms project manager for the department andgroup wide enterprise projects
- Able to produce dashboards with key marketing intel that can betranslated into action
- Identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable themarketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment within the department.
- Provide data-driven recommendations for process improvements,including marketing budget allocation.
- Handle merchandise production and marketing collaterals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Strategy/stakeholder management/Marcoms/Customer service would be great.
- Data Analytics skills are required
- Have good project management skills
- Prior experience reporting to a member of senior management
- A keen eye for detail and comfortable working with numbers
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online