Job ID 31961
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Brands & Marketing
- Are you a result oriented marketing specialist who is keen on delivering values? you can join our team.
What you will do with us looks like
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
What you should have / know
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS Optional.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online