Job ID 22507
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A key player in the Engineering, Construction and Procurement Industry located in Warri – Delta State, with a focus on being the leading provider for sourcing, contracting, procurement and supply services urgently seeks seasoned professionals to fill the below:
Job Title: Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Location: Warri – Delta
- Resolve all technical maintenance issues and recommend improvement if required.
- Ensure all downtimes are eliminated or reduce
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical or mechanical equipments, appliances and machineries
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagram and schematics
- Supervising machine operators
- Installing and performing diagnostics tests on mechanic systems
- Helping to develop and implement electrical and mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdown.
- Documenting machine’s fault for proper preventive maintenances and keeping maintenance or services records.
- Optimizing electrical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings
- Training co-workers on the safe and adhering to industry regulations.
- Maintain an efficient and safe working environment for all employees.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required
- Resolve all maintenance issues and recommend improvements to same if required.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Minimum of B.Eng. in Relevant Engineering Fields.
- 7 – 10 years Technical or Engineering experiences.
- Relevant Project, Professional and Safety Certifications.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes / CV to: Resourceful.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Applicants MUST be resident in Warri – Delta State & Environs, or be willing to relocate at Applicants’ cost if successful.