Job ID 25050
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Organizing workloads.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Managing a department.
- Leading a medical team.
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for. Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial. Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.