Job ID 36773
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then-budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipment to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnel. This equipment includes but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, a Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3 years of proven post-NYSC work experience in any position being applied for. Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial. Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener. Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality. Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.