Job ID 24172
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Chris Ejik Group of Companies – Incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi dimensional company with interest in Power Generation & Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Associate
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result-driven retail Medical Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- He/she will be working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about your products and recommend the right solutions.
- He/she should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Ultimately, the duties of the Medical Sales Associate is to achieve excellent customer service, increase sales of the company’s products, while consistently meeting the company’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in target markets
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of a High School Degree with 1 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative in a pharmaceutic al company is an added advantage or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.