Job ID 36391
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Artemis Life Science Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Artemis Life and Vista Group, with its headquarters in Dubai UAE, operating in Nigeria for over 3 decades. We are a leading pharmaceutical company currently involved in manufacture, sales and distribution of medical equipment and pharmaceutical products. We participate in both prescription and over the counter medications in a broad range of therapeutic group. We are tasked and dedicated to becoming the number one provider of safe and affordable medicine in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical Sales Representative MSR, is tasked with promoting the company’s products and brands to Healthcare Practitioners, Hospital, Clinics, Institutions, Pharmacies etc
- The MSR will Build Relationship with Key decision makers at all levels in order to increase trade share/market value for brands
- The MSR will create, maintain and increase customer base as well as keep abreast of improvements and new trends in the pharmaceutical market while also monitoring competitor brands
- Responsibility of sales, marketing, advertisements and customer account management falls on the MSR
- Keeping of records, submitting sales plan, itineraries alongside weekly and monthly reports are expected to be compiled and sent as and when due.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Biological Sciences, Life Sciences or Public Health
- 1 to 3 years sales experience required, Pharmaceutical or Medical sales experience will be preferred.
Skills / Requirements:
- Experience in Hospital detailing and sales generation is highly required
- Proven track record of sales and marketing experience
- Good knowledge of FCT Pharmaceutical market and Hospitals is an advantage
- Good level of confidence, competence, coupled with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiating power, good drive and resilience
- Trust worthiness, Highly motivated and ultimately a team player
- Good knowledge of usage of Microsoft word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel within FCT and environs in order to effectively cover assign territories.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Daily Work Expense/Transport Expense.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume along with their Cover Letter (as body of mail) to: email@example.com using “MSR ABUJA” as the subject of the mail.