Job ID 23059
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company, established in June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. We are into active marketing of different segments of drugs such as Oncology, Fertility, ICU, Antipsychotic, Antihypertensive, Antibiotics, pain management, OTC and other lines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Coker Orile – Lagos and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure effective detailing to doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists and other healthcare professional to promote our products thus achieving strong visibility of our products in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Effective selling and promoting of Excel Charis companies’ prescription drugs.
- Identifying prospective business opportunities for the company
- Implementation of various strategies to increase awareness of Excel Charis products
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institution and other key accounts.
- B.A / B.Sc / HND in relevant fields.
- Candidates must have a proven record of at least two (2) years of work experience on the sales of Pharmaceutical drugs
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (ethical drugs)
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and the location as the subject email.