Job ID 24288
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Sabon Gari, Kano
This position will report to: The City Lead, and Regional Lead where necessary
Function of the Role
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Nigeria and its products to hospitals.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank Nigeria by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to retain and grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank Nigeria’s products and services.
- Work with the lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule in assigned territory
- Prepare and follow up on territorial sales forecasts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per customer segment.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with active and signed hospitals to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned particular area.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Biological and Medical Sciences or Marketing
- 1 – 3 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organisation skills and results driven
- Highly Self motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge.
- Daily field visits to Clients sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online