Job ID 35651
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
China Glass Holdings Limited (“CNG”) was incorporated in 2004 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 (stock code: 03300. HK, stock short name: China Glass). The company’s major shareholders include China National Building Materials Group and Legend Holdings. The strong shareholder background acts as the powerful backing for the steady development of the company.
CNG has a variety of products ranging from colorless transparent glass, body coloring glass, energy-saving coated glass, automotive glass, car mirror glass, electronic glass, photovoltaic glass, home electric appliance glass, medical glass, etc., of which the online coated glass occupies most of the domestic market share. The products exported to more than 90 countries and regions around the world and are widely used in major landmark buildings both in domestic and abroad. Typical project cases include Guangzhou TV Tower, Guangzhou Asian Games City Athletes Village, Beijing New Science and Technology Museum, Dubai Metro Project in UAE, Haiyang Yasha International Conference Center., etc. The automotive glass is used in the front windshield of many world-famous high-end cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microcomputer Batcher / Engineer
Location: Igbesa, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for experienced Microcomputer Batchers to work in our Raw Materials Workshop and experienced Engineers to work in our Nitrogen and Hydrogen Workshops.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all production activities are conducted in compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of production plans, including raw material purchases, production scheduling, and staffing.
- Operate and maintain machines and equipment in the workshop to meet production targets.
- Operate batch processes and run controls from recipe management system.
- Maintain accurate computer records of all production-related data.
- Test and validate new formulas and improve existing products.
- Maintain good housekeeping in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Liaise with other production departments, engineering departments, and quality control to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant educational qualifications in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven experience as a Microcomputer Batcher or Engineer in batch processing and control systems.
- Good knowledge of raw materials and production processes.
- Familiarity with safety regulations, procedures and standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Salary: N50,000 – N150,000 / month.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and opportunities for career development within our organisation.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.