Job ID 29972
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-level Accountant
Location: Kirikiri, Apapa – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree with 8-10 years experience
- Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Experience working in an Haulage/Transport company
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
N130,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Mid-Level Accountant (Lagos)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.