Job ID 21407
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Uniccon Group is the home of innovative and customizable tech products to meet your needs. We combine world-class expertise, experience, and modern tools to scale up your productivity. Valuing and collaborating for the best services have kept us ahead of the market. Individuals, SMEs, organisation, and government agencies achieve more with us.
Uniccon Group owns Africa’s leading hub for STEM research, training, and solutions (STEMFocus). Research is the bedrock of our innovative services in the marketplace, payment gateway, workflow optimization, financial intel, cybersecurity, cloud infrastructure, and e-learning products. We are futuristic and leading with METAVERSE and NFTs in Africa. The operations extend to Agro-commodities processing and export, fashion brands, and general contracting business. It oversees operations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and other parts of the world. The products are innovative, and customizable to meet market needs. Unicorn Group is a key player in their respective industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Flutter / React Native)
- We are looking for an entry level mobile app developer who is familiar with Flutter (Dart, Kotlin). You must be willing to try new technologies, a quick learner and self-motivated.
- Develop mobile applications using Flutter
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop applications for your business across diverse Android devices
- Evaluate and Test UIs to identify bottlenecks and improve overall app composition
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of project status
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in mobile development
- Optimise existing code base
- Previous working experience as a Flutter developer for a minimum of 6 months
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with third-party libraries and integrating APIs
- Familiarity with Firebase
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.