Job ID 10803
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Financial Services (Mobile Money), Integration Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc.
- We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. In Middle East and Africa, we are building Mobile Financial Services competence centers to serve our customer across the region.
- The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
- Together we work on a solution that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
- The profile we are looking for is a customer minded colleague, with a strong background in team leadership along with background of solution design, integration services and testing as part of service delivery. You will lead the team of solution integrators and testers to deliver wallet solution rollout as well as application development.
- Head of Mobile Financial Services integrations in Market Area Middle East and Africa is responsible is a member of MMEA Digital Services BSS Mobile Financial Services (MFS) unit leadership team.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for planning and competence development of Solution Integrators and Testers in Mobile Financial Services domain.
- Grow capabilities of the team by adopting flexible ARP (Authorized Resource Provider) model and ensure cost control in alignment with budgets.
- Setup and complete technical design authority model in context of solution integration according to standard methodologies in BSS domain
- Acts as critical issue point for Mobile Financial Services integration activities
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviors.
- Drive everyday learning, engage with and endorse strategic learning initiatives through usage of MFS Academy and Degreed platforms.
- Manage and balance resources, cost, and competence (pyramids) based on business needs.
- Recruit the best FinTech competence available on market ensuring diversity
- Manage and follow-up financial forecast set line budget, optimize budget utilization.
- Ensure delivery execution according to contract/assignment and KPI/SLA/targets.
- Manage Work Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements along with management of customer issues.
- Stimulate consultative approach along with adjustment ways of working to local customs with consideration to Code of Conduct and local OHS.
- Compose productive teams Manage business continuity Ensure Customer Satisfaction Secure that financial, quality, OHS and performance measurements are in place and continuously measured. Act and report on deviations in own unit as well as contracted ASPs as applicable.
- Supply to customer meetings along with building long lasting customer relations
- Manage unit to adhere to Ericsson Service Delivery Strategies Ensure that relevant information about the Strategies is spread in unit. Take corrective actions to apply the Service Delivery Strategies Manage delivery mix between internal workforce, ARPs and ASPs if applicable Manage delivery mix between internal workforce, ARPs and ASPs if applicable.
- Identify & implement standard methodologies, drive improvement programs, participate in external/internal networks.
- Ensure consistency to global processes, methods & tools.
- Drive strategy development, identify and address barriers to performance and inspire change management according to set goals.
- Works closely with global organization BA BDGS BSS MFS Deployment and Operations teams to facilitate feedback from customers for further enhancement of MFS roadmap and portfolio.
You Will Bring
- University Degree in Technology or Economics, preferably M.Sc, MBA or equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in team leadership positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry.
- 5+ years of FinTech experience as technology partner for major telecom operators.
- 2+ years Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment experience as Line Manager.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude.
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and multi-functional teams, empowering and creating room to collaborate.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale).
- Developed analytical skills to identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities.
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial and Delivery models.
- Strong business, operation and financial skills.
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online