Job ID 35179
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE,is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Location: Obio-Akpor KP OSS, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor collection, collation, analysis, reporting and use of data.
- Ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of all program reports.
- Provide guidance to OSS facility and DIC staff on indicators, reporting and data quality issues.
- Support the routine use of data for decision making at the OSS and DICs through gap analyses and run charts.
- Participate in the development and periodic review of program reporting protocols.
- Ensure compliance of all sites to reporting timelines.
- Participate in development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Program Monitoring and Reporting.
- Generate all program reports including adhoc reports, routine program reports and quarterly, semi-annual and annual progress reports.
- Archive all reports received from OSS & DICs.
- Ensure reporting tools, standard monitoring and evaluation indicators are utilized for consistency in measurement.
- Participate in the development of Performance Monitoring Plans and Monitoring & Evaluation
- Participate in health system strengthening activities.
- Generate regular gap analysis to show program/ state progress towards achieving set targets.
- Put in place proper feedback mechanism input for data quality of indicator reports.
- Participate in periodic data quality assessments at health facilities we support, generate reports and track implementation of recommendations from the exercise.
- Participate in facility assessment and activation activities and provide technical support as required.
- Provide technical guidance on program indicators across all thematic units.
- Support use of data for program planning, evaluation, and policy advocacy.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager or Technical lead.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 2+ years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in either Microsoft or PDF format to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your Full name as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diadem Consult is an equal opportunity employer.