Job ID 33543
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a regional non- non-governmental organization, established in April 2003 and registered in July 2006 with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria. AYGF has an operational base in British Columbia Canada, Texas USA, and Nigeria (Kogi state, Niger State, Ogun State, Katsina State, and the FCT-Abuja). Over the years the Organisation has implemented several projects that addressed issues around migration, Public Health, Education, Democratic Governance, livelihood, Climate Change and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support overall management of the MEL system
- Support the MEL Manager in overseeing and managing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) system and strategy.
- Assist in the coordination and maintenance of the new online system for reporting and monitoring of programs, including testing of the system and ongoing refinement as necessary.
- Assist in the design of MEL procedures, templates and guidelines to support strong national-level reporting.
- Support the monitoring of the overall implementation of the MEL strategy and online system, and identify gaps or challenges both with regards to the technical components of the M&E system and with regards to the capacity of its users.
- Assist in entering entry and storing of data to the monitoring database, help in maintaining this as an accessible source of information on program activities, results and (to the extent possible) impact, and ensure data safety and protection.
- Support capacity strengthening and training of users of the MEL system Assist in the training and capacity building activities relating to MEL, through for example the creation of toolkits, and setting up webinars.
- Provide support to regional-level data capturing, analysis and quality assurance processes.
- Support the implementation of quality assurance mechanisms and monitoring checks at the regional
- level enabling improved capturing and narration of programmatic results and impact.
- Support monitoring, reporting and evaluation
- Share information about reporting requirements and timelines, and follow-up projects to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Support the collection of documentation to validate reports, and carry out regular spot checks.
- Produce high-quality bi-annual progress report, with support from the HR.
- All other duties assigned
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 5 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, with a Cover Letter, not more than one page, specifying the motivation for the application and addressed to “The Human Resource Manager, Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF)” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- AYGF is an equal opportunity employer, women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- This position is open only to applicants residing in NigerState of Nigeria and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.