Job ID 5201
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income-generating activities, and a wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract type: National Contract
Overall Purpose of the Role
- The position is to assist the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
General Programming & Operations:
- Plan and ensure effective programs data capturing.
- Maintain all documents relating to the programs activities and sends accurate report of programs activities to his/her supervisor.
- Ensures safety and security of all DRC information during program implementation (Data protection).
- Timely collation and production of beneficiary list on monthly basis.
- Strengthen beneficiaries’ verification and validation process during data collection, registration and distribution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for data storage and ensure proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- 1 – 2 Years experience in project monitoring and data collection.
- Computer skills, especially in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- IT literate.
- Experience in Electronic Data Collection.
- Previous experience in data collection and analysis.
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Hausa and other local spoken languages.
Salary and Conditions
- In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online