Job ID 32812
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium with offices in 16 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Scope of Work
- The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Consultant will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Implement a MEL strategy (data collection, targeting and tracking custom and USAID/FTF indicators, knowledge management, learning activities and reporting) in compliance with the requirements provided in the Activity contract, USAID regulations and CNFA standards;
- Work closely with other technical units to manage a GIS referencing, cloud-based MEL system and ensure data requirements are integrated into project management processes;
- Provide oversight and training to relevant project staff on data collection and analysis;
- Ensure timely data collection, analysis, reporting, and completion of other M&E activities;
- Facilitate Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) strategies to support the use of data and information from the M&E system for real-time decision-making to improve project implementation;
- Regularly review monitoring data to help managers identify successes to be highlighted for USAID;
- Lead project close-out MEL activities including final reporting and data collection;
- Ensure compliance with all USAID, CNFA, and, if/where applicable, host country government reporting requirements;
- Complete other duties as necessary and assigned by Chief of Party.
Experience and Qualifications
- The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Economics, Business, Social Sciences, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, progressively responsible experience, with a proven track record evaluating and assessing donor-funded agriculture development projects.
- Experience implementing monitoring, evaluation and learning systems with USAID-supported indicators especially during a project close out;
- Possess technical familiarity with the Automated Directives System (ADS) 200 Series and with evaluation methods and standards under the USAID Evaluation Policy;
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing;
- Proven experience in managing multiple and competing tasks while maintaining quality of deliverables within deadlines; and
- Willingness to collaborate, innovate and ability to think systematically;
- Strong communication skills and ability to present and write high quality technical reports in English.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.