Job ID 27515
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant – C19RM
Location: Abuja (with travels)
No of Consultants: 2
Duration: 80 Days with Possibility of extension
Commencement Date: 13th June, 2023
Supervisor: Team Lead M&E, GF-HIV
Required services: Consultancy services to support the ongoing COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) Implementation (GF M&E Unit)
Reporting line: The Consult will report to the Team Lead M&E, GF.HIV
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultant will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja with visits to supported states
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Support demand creation activities to scale up COVID-19 screening amongst PLHIV
- Support research and program learning efforts where necessary
- Prepare reports and papers summarizing project results.
- Archiving and filing of M&E documents
- Prepare program-level analytic products
- Support printing of data collection and reporting tools
- Support the team to ensure timely submission of requests to management
- Support the team to conduct trainings
- Strengthen Data Quality Assurance processes and mechanisms for the GF project
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
- B. Tech, B.Sc or HND in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant fields with 3 to 5 years post NYSC experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Possession of a post graduate degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast changing and challenging environment.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Applications submitted electronically, with subject bearing the position of interest will be treated.
- Suitability statement and CV must be in one MS Word.
- Applicants must be resident in the state.
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)