Job ID 29805
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
They are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Treasury Specialist – Jumia
Job type: Full time
- As Treasury Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Customer Refunds SLA and ensure finance compliance with agreed SLA and Customer promises are fully up to date.
- You should be supporting Nigeria but many other country based operations, specially, located in west Africa..
- You will be reporting to the local Head of Accounting as well as functionally to the Central Group Finance and operations teams.
- You will be working closely with Customer Service Leadership, Local Finance teams and online payment processing internal product owners and external partners.
- Prepare and execute Customer Refunds on Daily basis
- Assist proper accounting reconciliation queries
- Liaise with CXP and Operational teams for the countries in scope
- Perform reconciling reporting on refunds execution
Minimum Requirements Profile
- Customer Services experience as a plus
- Finance academic background and 4 – 5 +year experience in performing reconciliations
- Passionate for execute to perform on KPI’s
- Enjoying data analysis
- MS Tool and G-Tools proficiency:
- Excel experience (relating data, pivot tables, etc..)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online