Job ID 24054
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.A founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance Management (EPCI) Company operting within the oil & gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigerian Content & Community Relations Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally reports to: Legal Compliance Manager
Nigerian Content Function:
- Ensure that the company complies fully with the Nigerian Content Act  and relevant applicable guidelines.
- Conduct research and investigations for deep insight into Nigerian Content rules, regulations, and best practices, and advise the company promptly.
- Ensuring personnel awareness on the requirements of the Nigerian content plan by facilitating training and seminars.
- Evaluate and administer the Nigerian Content plan(s) of subcontractors, and monitor compliance with Nigerian Content policies.
- Ensure that the company’s certificates, permits, and licenses issued by the Nigerian Content board are current and suitable for its business requirements.
- Assist in monitoring the company’s compliance with its Nigerian Content plan and propose corrective actions for improvement.
- Create and update Nigerian Content plans, policies, applications, and reports for submission to management and the Nigerian Content board for approval.
Community Relations Function:
- Handle community issues and promote conflict prevention, management, and resolution under the direction of the Legal Compliance Manager.
- Facilitate the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives/strategies in line with the company’s approved community engagement framework.
- Coordinate the negotiation and implementation of MoUs between the company and host communities as well as maintain amicable relationships with host communities.
- Minimum of BA / B.Sc / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience handling a similar role within the oil & gas or construction industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Will be required to travel within or outside Nigeria to the extent reasonably necessary for the performance of responsibilities.
- A cooperative team player with sound judgment, and analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong moral character and integrity in the workplace; capable of tactfully handling private and delicate information.
- Excellent communication and networking management skills.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online