Job ID 25169
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lextorah School of Language – Founded in 2007, in Lagos, Nigeria, the Lextorah Group set up the Language school and Services for Corporate Bodies, Professionals, Individuals and Students, for the teaching of indigenous and foreign languages such as German, French, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, English, Arabic, Italian, Russian. The Lextorah Group is a diversified family of companies that specialize in a wide variety of educational and professional services and technologies. Lextorah Group consists of the following subsidiaries: Homeworks Tutoring Services, Lex notes Bookstore, Lextorah Jobs and Lextorah School of Languages & Services.These companies are separate entities with different service lines. However, the interconnectedness of services and interplay of roles from individual members of the Lextorah Group has placed us ahead of similar service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software).
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.