Job ID 10202
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Communications Design, Corporate Services
Job Identification Number: 1154
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Corporate Communications (Digital)
Division: Corporate Services
- Provide digital support for internal campaigns and key business initiatives.
- Develop and deploy effective multi-platform/multi-stakeholder messaging via digital channels.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide intranet (SHARE) is an effective business communication tool as well as dynamic collaboration and internal bonding platform which complies with corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth running of digital channels in the corporate section of the MTN website.
- Ensure smooth running of all MTN Nigeria’s internal digital and communication channels including:
- Various secondary portals/content management systems,
- Online publishing platforms and the staff radio platform
- Digital screens in all locations
- Understanding of approved MTNN Communication Code and group-wide corporate identity guidelines and their application to digital communication materials.
- Provide key digital communication support to business units as well as key business-wide initiatives.
- Interface with creative and digital content consultants to deploy an integrated communications and engagement strategy to positively influence internal stakeholder perception.
- Develop engaging and effective digital communication campaigns to drive understanding and buy-in among critical stakeholders.
- Identify and leverage internal assets towards reduction in production costs in line with MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate communications, digital specialization; content development for varied audiences
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Excellent graphic design, video editing skills and an understanding of radio broadcasting
- Knowledge of evolving, contemporary digital communication tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience using relevant software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Sketch up, CorelDraw, Cinema 4D etc.
- Sound understanding of UX (User Experience) principles.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online