Job ID 28253
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Cool FM,”Your #1 Hit music station”, is a Nigerian based music station with a global reach, broadcasting to a format of 70% Urban contemporary (UC) and 30% Adult contemporary (AC) music content. Our core target audience is 15-45, we also strive to create programmes that cut above this age group and attract other groups too. We aim to uplift our international audience with lively discussions and popular music from all across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On-Air Personality (OAP)
- Creatively developing programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic and brand identity
- Moderating panels or talks shows, interviewing show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest on various relevant topics in line with station policies, NBC rules and other relevant governing bodies.
- Coordinating games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conducting proper research and getting background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Following standard presenting practice, before, during and after the show.
- Ensuring scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Engaging audience online and offline
- Promote visibility of the corporate brand as required by the station.
- Regularly attending and being part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings
- Presenters are expected to support in production of other shows (in locations where it applies)
- HND or BSC in Journalism, Linguistics and other related courses
- 3 years proven experience of working with station with same format as COOL FM
- 2 years and above proven experience of acting in the capacity of OAP (On Air Personality)
- Candidates outside Port-Harcourt are open to Apply as accommodation will be provided
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.