Job ID 26324
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Manager
Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise website correspondent
- Create reports for website sales
- Respond to chats and orders (chats and Whatsapp) from the stores website.
- Update/upload products with descriptions and monitor the website.
- Send emails from the website
- Update emails from inventory
- Use and respond to product website modules
- Update prices/change on the website
- Place orders on the website and process orders for the entire website (Nigeria and other countries)
- Update order status
- Clear cache from the website
- Attend to all abandoned carts, missing orders failed, and canceled orders on the website.
- Review and change the status on the website and delete products that are no longer in use
- Creation of coupon codes
- Update store locator where necessary..
- Improve the user experience of the website regularly
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Should have a Degree in Mass Communication or any related course.
- Should be able to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Should have at least 1 year of experience working as in a similar role.
- Should be empathetic and courteous
- Should be social media & tech savvy
- Should be open to learning
- Familiarity with Amazon, Etsy, and 3cx software features is a plus.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.