Job ID 36282
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ayara Delivery is a Logistics Dispatch & Haulage Company with offices in Lagos which provides top-notch door to door Delivery service within Lagos, inter-state deliveries within Nigeria as well as to international countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Project Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an experienced Facility Project Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are seeking a talented individual to join our team and play a key role in developing, growing, and managing our start-up Facilities Management Division.
- If you have a proven track record in facilities management, along with the ability to lead and inspire a team, we want to hear from you.
- Starting with tens of verified Professional Artisans, our drive is to grow the number into hundreds accross Lagos and beyond while providing individuals and organisations top-notch services at competitive rates
- As the head of Facilities Management Division, you will be responsible for leading our company’s facilities management operations, overseeing maintenance contracts, and developing and implementing strategies to enhance our capabilities.
- You will develop new team members, oversee the design of processes and procedures, and work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- The Project Manager is responsible for schedules and budgets associated with developing and delivering custom learning courses. The Project Managers is the face of Artisans to our clients and must create strong professional relationships as you guide clients through the maintenance, management, production and post-production process.
- We pride ourselves on creating lasting impressions not just for our clients, but also represent very well Artisans contractually connected with us
- The Project Manager oversees the schedule, budget, and resource allocation for assigned projects, and works closely with the Artisans on their project team. .
- This is a full-time based in Yaba, Lagos Nigeria. It offers a competitive compensation
- package including regular monthly pay, commissions, bonuses based on performace, paid time off, health/life insurance, occassional lunch and more.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational activities of the business unit. Handles requests, gives immediate solutions to complaints, and liaises with third-party contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Assigns personnel to projects to ensure proper project progress and resource allocation.
- Delegates responsibilities to artisan leaders and artisans if needed.
- Recruits, hires, and manages artisans.
- Resolves conflicts or miscommunications quickly and amicably.
- Regularly reviews project progress and artisan budgets.
- Meets with representatives of the client, vendors, team members, etc.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
- Other assigned duties.
- OND, HND or First Degree in Estate / Facilities Management, Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree and professional certification are a plus.
- 1 to 5 years of demonstrable experience in Facility Management.
- The company offers good benefits.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- HMO & Group Life Insurance will be implemented.
- Occasional lunch provision.
- Opportunity for profit-sharing/bonuses based on performance.
- 13th-month salary.
- Other value incentives.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated would be given prompt attention as successful candidate will commence work immediately