Job ID 32375
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Aquantuo, we understand the challenges Africans face when it comes to receiving and sending goods across the continent. That’s why we’re here to bridge the gap and make it easier for you, without any hassle.
Our customized air and sea freight solutions provide end-to-end services from the US, UK, Canada, China, and Dubai to Africa, and from Ghana to the US. Whether you’re an individual, small business, or large enterprise, we have a solution that fits your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Analyst (Intern)
Employment Type: NYSC
About the job
- We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical NYSC individual to join our operations team.
- As an Operation Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of finance and play a critical role in supporting our finance team.
- This internship is designed to provide you with exposure to various financial analysis tasks and help you develop essential skills for a successful career in finance.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, social media engagements, and live chat messages in real time or within 15 minutes from when they are sent.
- Ensure real time status updates of all client requests across all service areas
- Work with sales/marketing staff to convert prospects into actual and satisfied users.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients – online, over the phone and in person
- Work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear and deliver packages
- Coordinate and create all needed shipping documents for both imports and exports in a timely fashion ensuring all industry guidelines are met
- Ability to examine online stores and successfully complete purchase requests
- Familiarity with the operations in the shipping industry, including but not limited to, pick-ups, drop-offs, Bills of Laden, Commercial Invoices, etc.
- Ability to comfortably use computers, a variety of mobile devices, and Microsoft Office applications to include navigating web pages and apps.
- Ability to walk a user remotely over the phone through issues encountered with our platform (website and apps) or to walk a user remotely over the phone or in person on how to use our platform.
- Excellent customer service and able to professionally interact with customers in person and over the phone
- Able to quickly learn new programs and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience,
- 0 – 3 years’ in customer service, preferably as an NYSC candidate.
- Experience and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.