Job ID 1017
Career Level Executive
Gender Male or Famele
Job ID: R-48254
Reports to: VP of Finance Africa
- A successful Operational Finance Director is one who can create and execute a strong finance strategy within the Africa Organization Unit / Franchise to drive growth and profitability.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Manager the Franchise’s P&L, including pro-actively managing risks & opportunities, providing predictability and to the extent possible, stability to the operation’s key financial performance metrics.
- Partner with senior leaders and VP to manage the Franchise and / or Customer activities at the Franchise level, to drive alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Manage Senior franchise (bottler – Coca Cola Hellenic) and customer relationships
- Gain insights and brainstorm with customers / Bottlers on business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations.
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the OU / Franchise, including:
- Strategic thinking on business models optimization and system top line growth
- Assessment and segmentation by market
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management
- Analyze and Execute Working Capital and Cash Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- >10 years of leadership experience in senior financial planning or commercial finance roles
- Extensive leadership and management experience, with ability to work in a diverse cultural environment as a highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
- Strong Project Management skills
- Influence and communication
- Knowledge and insight
- People Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Leverage our Bounderless Network
- Make our Cuture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilties
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.