Job ID 35753
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Mapemond Limited is a business management firm that helps businesses build profitable, sustainable and reputable brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Personnel
Locations: Festac Town – Lagos and GRA, Phase 3 Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
We seek to engage a detail-oriented and highly creative individual to fill the role of an Operations Personnel. As an Operations Personnel, you shall be responsible for the following functions and more:
- Oversee the administration of the office, and its operations and ensure smooth day-to-day running.
- Develop company policies and ensure compliance.
- Develop and review operation plans to improve work procedures and quality service delivery.
- Improve business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Plan and manage projects and contribute to company innovation.
- Track operational costs toward maintaining profit margins.
- Promote efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyze and maintain operational data, and monitor vehicles and inventories.
- Monitor adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Ensure positive client, vendor, and company relationships
- Other related duties that will be assigned
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Completion of NYSC
- Last learner
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Google Workspace etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proximity to the office will be considered
N150,000 / Month and above
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.