Job ID 35052
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
African Industries Group (AIG) is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth. It is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It has been contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic growth and industrial development and is equally committed towards the nurturing and development of the local community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Panel Installer (Rooftop)
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Solar Panel Installer, you would be expected to carry out solar installations on high and low surfaces (as applicable) areas; carry out appropriate sunlight intensity readings; ensure proper structural alignment, and prevent water leakages where possible.
- You would report directly to the Site System Engineer.
- Assist Solar Technicians in assembling, installing, or maintaining solar systems on uneven terrain, roofs, or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics
- Participate in all safety-related processes and programs as requested
- Ability to set up a 32′ ladder and make use of essential hand tools
- Understand Voltage/amperage/ohms meter
- Have basic electric and wiring knowledge
- Willing to work weekends and able to work on roofs.
- Must possess a First School Leaving Certificate (ND, HND, B.Sc are an added advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be fluent in English language.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: martins.atat@Africanindustries.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.