Job ID 30380
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Supersaver supermarket was established in 2013. Its Nigeria’s fastest growing brand in the retail sector with branches in different parts of Lagos and massive expansion plans in various parts of Nigeria. Our business cut across retail trade,wholesale trade ,manufacturing and Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Chef / Baker
Location: Okota / Ago, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be able to prepare different types pastries and should have work experience as a pastry Chef / Baker.
- Clean kitchen equipment and tools before use
- Weigh the flour and other ingredients to prepare dough
- Bake different types of pastries
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries, including croissants, cookies and sweet rolls
- Design custom made pastries based on customers’ preferences (e.g. birthday cakes)
- Suggest recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers (e.g. glutenfree or vegan desserts)
Requirements and Skills
- Certification from a Culinary School or minimum of a Degree, or SSCE
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a Baker, Pastry Chef or similar role
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, blenders etc
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer focused attitude
- Flexibility to work 7am to 5pm daily with one day shift.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.