Job ID 25356
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Assistant II (Data and Systems)
Ref. No: IITA-HR-NRS2023-022
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitmrnt Type: National
Contract Duration: 3-year renewable contract
- Maintain staff personal files and ensure up-to-date records in staff personal files.
- Keep track of files movements and maintain the Unit archive.
- Maintain data on Short-term Staff (STS) leave management.
- Support the collation and analysis of data for periodic reports.
- Support the implementation of the E-filling arrangement.
- Support the maintenance of records on staff pension matters.
- Handle the distribution of correspondence and documents.
- Participate in the general planning and execution of P&C programs and activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or the Unit Leadership.
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any other related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Be attentive to details and have knowledge of HR software.
- Maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to organize tasks simultaneously.
- We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested applicants should complete the online application by attaching a detailed Cover Letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.