Job ID 33806
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek a Talent Advocate, that will provide good, clear and tactful end to end talent acquisition and learning management support in our team.
What you will do
- Drive the Employer of Choice Agenda through innovative Employer Brand programs.
- Be accountable for delivering high-quality, timely, and cost-effective recruitment and Learning services to the business.
- Effectively interface with 3rd party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where needed.
- Craft engaging Learning journeys based on output from Talent Reviews, performance conversations
- Drive the implementation of the learning calendar.
- Implement learning programs in line with agreements from business leaders
- Maintain e-learning platform and report analysis
- Drive the utilization of LMS for all learning activities.
What you should have
- First Degree in any course
- HR Certification such as CIPM,PHRI, SHRM is required
- +3 Years experience in the same or similar role.
- Proximity is key
- Please apply only if you have these minimum requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online