Job ID 25332
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Officer I (Data and Systems)
Ref. No: IITA-HR-NRS2023-022
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitmrnt Type: National
Contract Duration: 3-year renewable contract
- Manage compliant and provide support to information systems users.
- Support the regular analysis of People and Culture processes and recommend improvement strategies to maintain process efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology Unit to perform system upgrades and additions that align with the organization’s overall technology infrastructure.
- Support the development and maintenance of applications and databases to automate People and Culture processes, including data extraction, analysis, and visualization.
- Update new and existing staff information across all information systems while maintaining high confidentiality, exercising discretion, ensuring information security and, ensuring data and systems are up-to-date and accurate.
- Understand, interpret, and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Provide project and people management support for People and Culture initiatives.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to optimize people and culture processes and systems.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or the Leadership of the Unit.
- B.Sc / HND in Humanity, Social Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of two (2) years experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel.
- Be attentive to details and have knowledge of HR software.
- Have ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidential.
- Have evident analytical skills and ability to manage confidential information.
- We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested applicants should complete the online application by attaching a detailed Cover Letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)