Job ID 23810
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Specialist
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Create and drive business impact for key stakeholders and employees, ensuring competitive advantage in Newedge existing and future marketplaces.
- Contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Create early wins and build a foundation to scale products and initiatives across our organization.
- Handles the HR monthly newsletter
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in relevant roles ideally in a fast-paced, hyper-growth global tech environment.
- Solid leadership experience.
- Fluent in Business English or any other language is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of country employment-related laws and statutory requirements, compliance, and policies.
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.