Job ID 21985
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to a Director (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Reminding the Executive of important tasks and appointments.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the executive in the discharge of his duties; etc.
- Receiving and sending the MD’s correspondence via emails and text messages.
- Making and receiving calls on behalf of the Executive
- Supervising the executive’s staff members.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in Social / Management Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant to an executive officer.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff; etc.
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Assistant-Lagos” as the subject of the mail.