Job ID 29769
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Howbury School is a family-oriented Nursery, Primary and Secondary school located in a serene environment in Mende, Maryland, Lagos. We are committed to building a firm foundation for the child’s lifelong learning by deploying a value-based system of learning, instilling a sense of respect and responsibility for each child and working in partnership with the home front. The integration of up-to-date technology comes naturally to us as the goal is to raise a generation of learners that are able to apply their classroom learning with the integration of technology in solving real-life problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the School Director
- As the Personal Assistant to the School Director, the candidate is generally responsible for managing the Director’s diary and itinerary to ensure she operates seamlessly.
- The job holder’s core duty is to ensure the Director functions optimally.
- The ideal candidate must be highly professional and reliable, with the ability to manage time and multi task effectively.
- The ability to utilise technolgy is a requirement for this role.
Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact to the School Director
- Managing the School Director’s diary; scheduling various meetings, ensuring schedules are well planned and prioritized.
- Arranging appointments with parents if required
- Scheduling routine prompts on the School Director’s calendar on important tasks and deadlines
- Organizing meetings and appointments. Disseminating notices in a timely manner.
- Generating various communications, reports, briefs, correspondence from the School Director’s Office as may be required
- Taking and storing minutes of meetings
- Supporting the Director with varying tasks to ensure she remains organized and efficient
- Implementing and maintaining various office procedures for smooth operation of the Director
- Collating, filing and managing various data that will help the School Director’s efficiency
- Sourcing assessment questions, ensuring they are promptly sent for printing
- Providing general oversight for Howbury Tech staff to ensure adherence to school procedures
- Other duties associated with the School Director’s office.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.