Job ID 8620
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Ensure the vehicle is fueled, is in the best conditions for movements and well maintained
- Keeping the company vehicle clean by washing it regularly
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, products, and materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- A minimum of SSCE qualification
- A valid drivers license
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Only candidates living in close proximity to Lekki should apply
- Good knowledge of Lagos route
- The ability to use smartphone / mobile technology tools such as GPS, Google Map is an added advantage Knowledge of Vehicle daily checks.
- Skills in preventive vehicle maintenance
- Ability to drive at night
- Must understand road signs
- Ability to understand warning signs on the dashboard.
- N65,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.